- 20 years in real estate law across commercial, residential, and bankruptcy law.
- Owns a boutique law firm Wallace Law Group which concentrates in real estate law, bankruptcy law, and corporate law.
- He’s licensed to practice in New York, Florida, and Texas
In this episode we cover:
- 00:02:18 When to involve an attorney on a deal
- 00:03:38 How much time is preferred to close
- 00:05:54 No budge items when talking closing terms
- 00:07:43 Closing the gap between buyer and seller expectations
- 00:10:25 Getting eyes on LOI before acceptance
- 00:11:49 Getting the ‘best bang for your buck’ from an attorney
- 00:13:15 What Steve is seeing in transactions during COVID
- 00:19:23 Popularity of new construction
- 00:22:33 Getting out of a contract when unexpected things arise
Connect with Steve: