Jeff ‘s Background:
- Executive Vice President of Adivo Contrsuction
- Adivo is a national general contractor with over 50 years of combined construction expertise specializing in the value-add improvements of apartment communities.
- They have completed over 100 projects over that time
In this episode we cover:
- 04:59 - Deep value adds and what you have to look at upgrading
- 14:12 - Highest return of your dollars
- 18:10 - Interiors or Exteriors?
- 21:10 - Don’t force the market
- 24:52 - What a full steam ahead project looks like
- 29:44 - Doing (or not doing) business with people who want to cut corners
- 36:58 - 5KQ1 - If you could only pick one trait that explains your success, what is that trait and why?
- 37:24 - 5KQ2 - What is the most uncharacteristic thing you’ve done in your business and why did you do it?
- 38:34 - 5KQ3 - Can you name any time where you felt like you were not going to end up successful? How did you overcome that fear?
- 39:58 - 5KQ4 - Can you name a time where something in your business went perfectly and what did you do to make that a reality?
- 41:04 - 5KQ5 - What have you been focusing on lately to improve yourself or your business?