- Founder of Myers Development Group where they focus on repositioning workforce housing
- Host of Mid Atlantic Multifamily Investing Conference
- Host of Multifamily Missteps
In this episode we cover:
- 02:45 - Jerome’s ideal opportunities in mom and pop sellers
- 06:09 - No need to change strategies post-COVID
- 09:40 - Why Jerome doesn’t shy away from recourse debt
- 14:51 - Finding partners organically
- 19:47 - Enjoying the company of those around you in the business
- 23:09 - 5KQ1 - If you could only pick one trait that explains your success, what is that trait and why?
- 23:55 - 5KQ2 - What is the most uncharacteristic thing you’ve done in your business and why did you do it?
- 25:32 - 5KQ3 - Can you name any time where you felt like you were not going to end up successful? How did you overcome that fear?
- 28:24 - 5KQ4 - Can you name a time where something in your business went perfectly and what did you do to make that a reality?
- 30:31 - 5KQ5 - What have you been focusing on lately to improve yourself or your business?