- Hemal is the founder and managing partner of Exponential Equity. Hemal started his real estate investing career in 2012 and founded Exponential Equity to focus on his passion of helping busy families achieve financial freedom through fantastic opportunities in commercial real estate investments.
- Prior to establishing Exponential Equity, Hemal provided management consulting services to several fortune 100 companies across three continents while creating a portfolio of businesses that he scaled and exited including an outsourcing company and a private lending firm.
In this episode we cover:
- 00:02:28 Why Multifamily?
- 00:03:58 Picking investment criteria and sticking to it
- 00:06:16 100 deals a month
- 00:09:19 Leaning on your partners
- 00:11:11 Hemal’s superpower
- 00:13:24 Drinking through the firehose
- 00:14:48 Hemal’s first passive investments
- 00:17:32 It’s Who not How
- 00:19:46 Outsourcing extraneous tasks
- 00:21:43 5KQ1 - If you can only pick one trait that explains your success, what is that trait and why?
- 00:22:49 5KQ2 - What is the most uncharacteristic thing you’ve done in your business? And why did you do it?
- 00:24:22 5KQ3 - Can you name a time where you felt like you were not going to end up successful? How did you overcome that fear?
- 00:25:57 5KQ4 - Can you name a time where something in your business went perfectly and what did you do to make that a reality?
- 00:27:27 5KQ5 - What have you been focusing on lately to improve yourself or your business?